- Guests: 12
- Cabins: 6
- Crew: 10–11
- Year: 2011| Refit: Annually
- Builder: Christensen
- LOA: 162'
- Draft: 8'
- Beam: 29.5'
- Engines: 2 x MTU 12V 4000 (1,800HP each)
- Speed: 14–17 knots
- Stabilizers: Quantum Zero Speed™ (at anchor)
- Elevator: 27.75” wide
- Ship-wide music system with individual iPod docking stations throughout
- Satcom and SatFax
- Computer, printer, scanner
- VSAT constant wireless internet access
- Entertainment System: Crestron video and audio equipment with Kaleidescape Movie system,
- iPad operated WD Network
ENTERTAINMENT & TOYS
- Towed 42' Tender (Invinceable) equipped for fishing. Side door boarding + head.
- 18' RIB with 260hp Yanmar Jet-drive. Towing post for skiing, wakeboarding, pulling banana and tubes.
- FlyDive™ hydro-flight system
- 2 x High performance Yamaha Waverunners (2015)
- 3 x Paddleboards (1 convertible to Windsurfer)
- 2 x Seabobs
- 2 x Hobie Kayaks
- 1 x Laser Pico
- 5-person Banana Tube
- Towables (Kneeboard, Wakeboards and Tubes)
- Snorkel Gear (adults and kids)
- Water skis (adults and slalom)
- BBQ and beach setup
- 10’ Swim platform (safety rails + underwater lights)
- Exercise Equipment: Treadmill, rowing machine, Free Weights with bench, yoga mats, steps.
- SCUBA: 26 cylinders, with standard compressed air and Enriched Air Nitrox Compressor, 15 BCs
- 10-person Jacuzzi on sundeck
- Movie server
Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.
“Remember When… at the end of each fulfilling day, we curled up on the sumptuous sofas and truly relaxed…”
Remember When offers four decks outfitted in elegant, understated luxury. Designed by Carol Williamson & Associates, the interior décor is contemporary yet subdued, with neutral tones highlighted by rich accents that lend a peaceful and sophisticated atmosphere throughout. Uniquely for a yacht of this size, an elevator (27.75” wide) services all four decks, including the sundeck. From the accommodations to the spacious living areas and exterior spaces, each guest area is meticulously maintained. This refined and welcoming interior is complemented by a Captain and professional crew who pride themselves on exceeding expectations.
THE MAIN DECK
Oversized windows invite panoramic views within Remember When’s main deck. Forward of the temperature-controlled aft deck, the main salon beckons through an entryway housing an upright piano. Beyond the spacious seating area and dining table for twelve, the main-deck foyer is graced by a stunning marble sole featuring custom inlays. Further forward, the private owner’s office leads into the master stateroom.
A massive round table for twelve with a motorized lazy susan commands the bridge deck aft. This air-conditioned space also houses built-in seating areas and a 60” flatscreen television. A bar with seating for four, 55" 3D television and elegant seating areas are situated within the skylounge. Here guests can take advantage of the Crestron iPad-controlled entertainment system and Kaleidescape library housing over 4,000 movie titles. The skylounge foyer leads forward beyond a dayhead into the wheelhouse.
Accessible by elevator, the sundeck offers every amenity for relaxation and entertainment. A large spa pool surrounded by sunpads is situated forward, while built-in settees with a table face a full bar and grill under the protection of the radar arch. A treadmill and free weights invite an invigorating workout while the aft portion of the deck can be transformed into a yoga studio or massage area. The entire deck is air-conditioned and can be further protected with sun shades.
Remember When sleeps twelve charter guests within six spacious staterooms. A full-beam master is situated on the main deck, while a VIP and four additional staterooms—two doubles with Pullmans and two custom kings—comprise the lower deck accommodations. Exquisite stonework and heated flooring features throughout.
Through a private office off the main-deck foyer, the master stateroom is highlighted by stunning blown glass art installations displayed in insets within the walnut walls. The large his-and-hers bathroom features a steam room, electric toilets, in-mirror tvs and heated marble floors. Under a skylight, the half-split Sleep Comfort bed with massage features ensures the ultimate in comfort.