Motoryacht Remember When’s Chef Daniela Sanchez is well known for her unparalleled ability to please the most discerning palates, culinary and dietary preferences. Eager to provide a special treat to guests who are trying to keep to a diet that's gluten-free, egg-free, grain-free, vegan and protein-filled, she recently developed a cookie recipe that has become a sensation onboard.
Recipe for Chef Daniela's "4Cs Cookies (Chickpeas Chocolate Chip Cookies)"
- 1 Can chickpeas
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla essence
- ½ Cup peanut butter (almond or other nut butter ok)
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ Cup liquid agave (vegan) or honey (not vegan)
- Pinch salt
- ½ Cup organic vegan chocolate chips
- Nuts (optional, any of your preference)
- Warm up over to 350ºF
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor and set aside
- Mix chocolate chips in by hand
- Add nuts of your preference (optional)
- Form small dough balls with your hands
- Set on baking sheet with a 2" approximate separation
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!